We already run vouchers for a cinema client (buy a voucher online for a meal and a movie) but the client has very little online presence (we're bringing them slowly). They're now open to looking at selling cinema tickets online too.
Something that is totally digital and could be scanned at the venue (app, or even reader built in to the site - we currently use the voucher codes and it lets the restaurant scan a QR code simply using an iPad/iPhone.
We just wanted a reliable, quick to manage plug in where we can sell their cinema tickets too.
Thanks in advancesubmitted by /u/k_rocker
I need to track the efficiency of our ad campaigns, and don't want to make dozens of duplicate pages. Ideally, I want to make one page and generate aliases for each mailer/email blast. Anyone have recommendations on what I should use?submitted by /u/davesoverhere
As the title says, I need a Wordpress-plugin (or theme, if there comes anything to your mind that would allow what I need) to use WP on a RasPi3 to do Slideshow/Kiosk/DigitalSignage stuff. Oh and yes, it must do this locally on the Pi, not "in the cloud".
Stuff I tried already:
- Screenly (well, this isn't WP but it technically still does what I need can't be scheduled on daily/time-base)
- Foyer (can't be scheduled at all, one setting for a temporary channel, not more)
The 2 above have a major flaw: you can't schedule different pages/images/videos for different times... eg. showing a timetable, while at noon it displays the prices for lunch.
Anyone knowing a plugin that will do what I need?submitted by /u/Phischstaebchen
I am working on a Drivers Education website with a client and they want something very unique compared to what I have found/seen. Here is there list of requirements in no particular order. If any of you know of a plugin or group of plugins or code that I could use to do all or at least 80% of everything that would be amazing. Functionality takes precedence over looks.
- A graphical calendar is visible to all students and parents who are enrolled in a class.
- There are 3 times a student must drive and 3 times the student must observe for a total of 6 times in the car. They must be able to book for three drives and three observations.
- The drives/observations are 2 hours each.
- Students might be able to select days and times that they prefer at the start of class (the month)
- The calendar must have live updating (or at least until the user refreshes their screen)
- There must be at least 2 students at a time in a drive (typically one driver and one to two observers)
- The administrators/instructors can choose all the times that are available and only those times appear as options to the students. Almost like a calendar masking the other and the admin calendar is the parent of the student calendar
- Checkboxes would be nice, and the student/parent would have to confirm their selected times by signing in again or something like that
- The calendar will send text/email notifications to selected students. For example, if a time pops up that a student selected as desired, they will get a notification and they can go in and book that time. If they have that time booked then the calendar will notify them X hours before their scheduled time. If there is an available time still open that nobody has selected, or only has one student, then ALL students will get a notification X hours before the scheduled time. The time will be canceled say 1 hour before the time if nobody has taken it by then.
- The first drive takes priority over the second which takes priority over the third drive. So maybe all the students who have not taken their first drive yet get notified first when a spot opens up, and so on after X amount of time.
- He would like a small last minute cancel fee. Plenty of students sign up for a time then don't even show up. Notifying them and letting them and/or their parents know is imperitive
- Obviously admins/instructors have all power and can change any of this if a student has special needs or calls them
- On the calendar right away students/parents can see (perhaps even color coded dates/times) who is driving and who is observing what drive and at what time. There must be an option for them to click on that day and it brings up more information about names, who is observing, what time, etc.
- Classes try to stick to a single month as much as possible, but there must be a way for students to book within one month outside of the current date. I mentioned before that classes are organized by month, so if a student is signed up for the March class, the calendar will prioritize the month of March (I am using Learndash for courses, so linking a specific course with a month is what I am looking for)
- The administrator gets notified every time something changes
- Multiple drives can be scheduled in a single day between X and Y times, but students can only go at least every other day (again, if they have special needs the admin can change that)
- Instructors have a limit of working 8 hours a day, so if four drives are scheduled on say a Saturday, no more are available.
- The average attendance of students in class is roughly 40, give or take. Some months have more others have less.
- Students are no longer able to edit the calendar after their class has ended, so editing privaleges are based on enrollment in class (we don't want any trolls coming back in five years).
- As user friendly as we can get this would be great, but again, functionality has a priority over looks and everything else. Checkboxes, dropdowns, and color coding are all we are really wanting.
If any of you know of anything I can use would be great. I am willing to pay for a plugin or two.submitted by /u/RealReagatron
Hello fellow wordpressers,
I'm looking for a plugin that'll post my new posts on reddit. E.g. WP to Twitter any ideas?submitted by /u/Darktornado23
Each of my blog posts will have a video right below the title.
What I need is that if people play the video, it follows them on the top right/left of the page as they continue scrolling and reading the blog post.
I figured I need a plugin for that, and I've found a couple but they all seem outdated. So I thought it would be best to ask for advice here before installing anything.
Thanks!submitted by /u/anonym00xx
I am excited to share with you all ProProfs Live Chat Software - https://wordpress.org/plugins/proprofs-chat/
ProProfs Chat helps you to provide instant support to their customers, resolve their issues faster, and engage with the website visitors. Businesses can generate more leads, close more sales and provide exceptional customer support.
Adding more to it...
This plugin will also help your support teams reduce tickets,improve customer response time and satisfaction, and ultimately increase sales & ROI.
Hope you'll find it useful.
ps: open to any honest feedback and suggestions.submitted by /u/vineet19del
I've been searching for a few days now but I'm not sure if this exists. I'm looking for a plugin that:
- Links to a google (or other) calendar to update automatically
- Has the option to display events only within a designated time frame; i.e. two weeks out, 1 month out, etc.
There are several other features I have in mind, but none are as important as these two. It's a huge pain to go in and enter events manually when this is already something I have to do in the main calendar, and I don't see a point in doing all of it again if there's a better option out there.submitted by /u/KCDrumz
Divi Testimonial Extended will add custom post type for testimonials and a Divi module to display the testimonials on a page with 3 different layouts./u/ankur18
Hi all, I'm excited to announce Blog Wandering, a free web app that allows you to explore a blog visually: you choose a blog and you get a map composed of the author and of her/his readers. Then you can click on any reader and open the map of her/his blog, and so on.
Double clicking on a user opens a blog in a new tab, right clicking opens the gravatar profile.
Blog Wandering is based on the WordPress REST API.
There is a video about the website at the bottom of the homepage! And an help.
If you don't know any blog address there is a button "Take me to a random blog"
I hope you enjoy the site, and if you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them!
I run a small Mac repair shop, and I want to present my prices more clearly on my website. I'm looking for a plugin where I can ask the visitor "which of these 6 computers do you have?", then "Which of these components is broken?" and then show them a price. The choices need to have pictures attached.
Ideally, this should work without page refreshes. I've tried searching for price list plugins, product picker plugins, etc. Any ideas?submitted by /u/segers909
Hi! :-) I hope somebody can help me with this.
I need a scraper that has the function to automatically delete posts from my site when the content is removed from the original (scraped) site.
Is that possible? Or do any of you know a plugin that can do that?
Help is much appreciated!! :-)submitted by /u/Kristensen1997
Let's talk about your website:
My LinkedIn profile