Other Victoria based Drupal Shops
I call Victoria BC home even though our offices are now on the Saanich Peninsula, close to ferry service and the airport. From our new location, we can quickly get to Mill Bay, Vancouver, or Gulf Islands. Via the airport, San Francisco, Vegas, Toronto and other destinations are direct flight away.
Here's a list of other Drupal developers that work out of Victoria
- Authentic Business Solutions.
- Brain Salad
- Caorda Web Solutions
- Cool New Media
- Deck Fifty Designs
- Jullianne Mullin
- Nixon Creative
- Pure Web Media Biz
- Shawn DeWolfe Consulting
What makes Victoria BC great?Victoria BC is an international destination for tourists seeking culture, fun and food, to outdoor adventures in nearby parks and the surrounding communities.
- Greater Victoria has a population over 360,000. There is massive population growth in the Westshore (Langford, Colwood and Sooke)
- Technology is Victoria's #1 industry with a $3.15 Billion Annual Revenue, a $4 Billion Economic Impact and over 23,000 employees across 884+ high-tech companies - and growing!
- Home to many tech success stories. You'd be surprised!
- Capital City of British Columbia
- Victoria was incorporated on August 2, 1862
- Over 3 million visitors annually
- Average of 2,180 hours of sunshine each year
- We get a lot of rain too: Average rainfall is 69 centimetres per year
- 1,600 signature hanging baskets displayed each summer. Go ahead! Grab one and take it home with you as a souvenir . (I was told I shouldn't say that.)
Victoria has one of the mildest climates in the world, especially in Canada. People can do many things year-round. The downtown is within walking distance of great tourist attractions and restaurants. One of the oldest cities in the northwest, Victoria has many charming brick buildings, breathtaking gardens and unique shops. Being on the coast, seafood is incredibly fresh. Ping me and I'll give you some pointers on my favorite finds. At night, Victoria BC's Inner Harbour lights up from the 3,300+ lightbulbs that adorn BC Parliament Buildings.
Are you looking further afield? If you're looking for a Drupal shop from Toronto, here's a list of Drupal developer in Toronto to check out.
Let's talk about your website:
My LinkedIn profile